Emails

Asked by Nov 14, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

I am not getting the inquiries sent to my email. It is a gmail account.

103,865

Are your setting correct in your account, you may need to check them again...

103,865

https://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase

I checked them all and it looks correct to me. Email address is listed correctly. Not sure why the are not sending.

345

Click the blue circle with a question mark and CarGurus support team can provide specific information based on your email address.

17,045

After my email provider and another email provider merged my carguru messages stopped coming. I contacted by using the blue question mark and they answered me at my email address and wanted more info so I sent it to them and I have not heard anything back from them, I have contacted them 2 more times from my email and once more from the site here and still nothing, everything else is working just not getting my messages sent to my email account and I do not know if the merger affected them but do know I get all my other email from other sites.

17,045

All my setting are correct.

17,045

Tomorrow will be week waiting to find out what is wrong.

17,045

I just created a new email account and change from my other one on here to it and got the confirm email message so hope this fixes it.