Looking for a RHD vehicle to be used for rural mail carry, 5,000 dollar range

Asked by Jun 04, 2016 at 11:26 PM

A Right Hand Drive vehicle priced in 5,000 range to be used for rural mail
carry route.

241,965

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale

47,765

I do rural mail delivery as a Rural Carrier Associate. I use a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 quad cab. A RHD would be much better, but for $5,000 you will only get something that is pretty much used up. Perhaps consider a LHD for now and save some money and get a better RHD later on. You need to remember that almost all RHD vehicles in the USA were used as mail delivery vehicles and rural mail delivery is VERY hard on vehicles.