about jaguar cars

Asked by Jan 27, 2015 at 12:20 PM

hello
ls it okay to buy a used jaguar ? some people say jaguar cars are
headache and they burn your pocket. ls that real ? Please l love
jaguar cars but lm afraid of getting problems after buying jaguar.

thanks

44,695

Jaguar cars are beautiful, but I would not even own a new one. They just have too many issues and those issues when out of warranty cost plenty. I would avoid any German or English used cars unless you have extra money or an extended warranty. Several years ago a Wichita, Ks. car dealership (Jaguar, Mercedes, Acura, Porsche) owner told me Jaguars sometimes are like a garden and need to be cultivated. They have lots of little issues. He also steered me away from Mercedes. We leased an Acura and my wife loved it.

295

I have a 2003 Jaguar X-Type no issues or problems. In my opinion, if you are considering a Jaguar, you need to research the model of interest, know what to inspect, set a budget (price of vehicle, price of mechanical work, and other costs). Then, if you do purchase one, join your local Jaguar Club. They are a wealth of information for mechanics, events, support, etc. Good luck!