2013 ford escape alarm every night, same time nearly

Asked by Apr 08, 2017 at 03:10 AM

I have a 2013 Ford Escape that just recently the alarm has
started going off every night at around the same time.
Anywhere between 2am & 3am it seems. This has become
very aggravating and I cannot find a solution to the issue. I
am wondering if anyone else has had the same or similar
issue with this particular year and make of vehicle.

98,365

I had customer in my old shop that brought his too me for basically the same problem except it would just go off usually anytime after midnight, anyway long story short I found the battery had a weak cell, and the voltage would drop to 11 volts and the alarm would go off, seemed odd to me but replaced the battery cause of the cell and the problem went away, never came back. Might be something there to go on, but I have never seen that type of problem again.

98,365

Usually it a door switch or wiring problem that is the most common.

Excellent, thanks you very much. I thought of possibly the battery but thought it'd be a slim chance. Thank you! I'll be getting the battery tested.

98,365

Just make sure they can do a cell test, and not just a load test as that battery did pass a load test, I had to do an individual cell test to find it. This was a job that took days to find just cause of all the electronics that had to be checked and elemanated as a possible cause, some jobs you make money some jobs you loose. Hope this information helps.