what is considered bad credit ???

Asked by Apr 30, 2015 at 11:12 PM

What is considered a good credit score

66,505

Good 750,great 800

105

Anything 700 and over should qualify you for the best rates and programs available.

85

Anything over 600 and I can get you into the high single digits (9.99% or under). Anything over 700 credit and we are looking at less than 5%. Even if you income is hard to prove or verify, you should still be able to get a great deal above 600. If you are in the 450+ range you can get a loan...it won't be pretty but it will still work. The car will be a little uglier and so will the rate. But it will put another loan on your credit report and start you back towards building your score.

85

So to answer your question better...bad credit is <600 IMO. You are in the lowest 25% of all people when you are below 600. Remember credit is a daily number. It can change from one day to the next. I can personally swing my credit over 100 points in about 30 days either way - up or down. It is not a permanent number - you can fix it.