Why there is no oil in my crown vic that I changed the oul two weeks ag and there is no leak

Asked by Oct 07, 2014 at 01:34 AM

Changed oil on crown vic two weeks
ago, but now no oil in the car

I changed the oil on my crown vic two weeks ago, but no oil now

695

What yr is the crown vic? Have you been driving it at all since the oil change? It has to have some oil in it or the motor would have locked up. Why did you check your oil? If you don't have any leaks does the motor smoke when you 1st started specially after sitting all night? If engine is smoking all the time your valve guides are bad and maybe the oil rings on a few pistons r letting oil into combustion chamber and burning the oil out the exhaust. Also if you have a lot of miles on the motor the oil return holes in the cylinder heads could be really gummed up with burnt oil goo. If that's the case check your oil level after it sits all night. Do not start it before u check it. Answer question the best you can we'll get it figured out together.

241,695

Either your burning it that fast,which is highly unlikely or you would see a smoke screen behind you, or it's leaking somewhere.