My 03 Ford explorer sport trac is slowly leaking water from somewhere near the bottom of the fan belt 2 where I have 2 add water n it every 2days what could it be and what should I do

Asked by Jun 08, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Some one said to buy a sealer that it lasted long enough for him to save money to fix it is this something I can do for the mean time thx

112,085

Probably the weep hole on the bottom of the water pump. If that it the water pump needs to be replaced. Do a pressure test on cooling system. This will cause it to leak without the engine running. I find using a small inspection mirror helps to look in tight areas. I do not advise to add any stop leak product to your cooling system. It does not fix anything just make everything get all stopped up. One fix turns to three or four different fixes after using fix in a can products.