Ford Echosport mini SUV??

40

Asked by Dec 30, 2011 at 05:30 AM

Hi all
I had heard that Ford is launching its new mini SUV which is Ford Echosport and it will be the cheapest SUV is it true??

405

yes but it wont come to america for a while, if it ever does. they are releasing it in asia first then europe and south america, i havent herd of any news of it being in the u.s. yet

405

and its ecosport

155

that vehicle has been in the lineup since 2003, in South America

40

Hi Mike and JT See this is newly mini SUV form the Ford it may be possible that Ford Echosport can get very good opening and they may plan to launch in other company also like Nissan Sunny got very tremendous response here so now Nissan is planing to launch Sunny in other country.

155

I don't see Ford bringing this SUV to North America. The Ford Escape is getting redone, and does very well in this market. There would be no reason to try and steal its sales. I am sure you will find it around the world elsewhere.

40

Hi Mike See want to tell you one thing Nissan recently launched its Nissan Sunny both in petrol and diesel, this car got tremendous sell and 3130 units of sunny got booked in last days of November. So seeing this much demand Nissan had decided to export it in other countries. I mean to say that its all depend on sell and demand of car. May be this ford can get such sell and also get export.

405

if ford does anything w/ a small suv in north america it will be to the escape i mean by the looks of the ecosport its the samething but with a different name dont expect it in north america if u want one that bad u will have to import it.....the ecosport is being realeased in india this month as a trial then if i does well it will move to european and asian markets but as i said it looks to b the same as the escape so if u must buy an escape and put ecosport badges on it

40

JT I agree with your views but I think that escape will be different in features and other specifications as compare to Ecosport.