Hi: I"m looking for the trunk emblem-keyhole cover to a 1972 ford ltd.

15

Asked by Sep 13, 2011 at 03:08 PM

195

Hey have you tried to look on ebay. I'm sure you might can find one one there.

15

Hi Ted: Yes I tried ebay, fordparts, jcwhitney, and about 3 others. I was able to find an ltd emblem but it was for a much later model. the emblem I'm looking for is the same thing BUT the 72 version has wreath branches under the LTD logo. I'll keep looking, Thank you very much for your help..

195

Oh ok, I see everyting else on there. I've seen the one you are talking about but I have no clue where to find one. You might can find a forum or group on line for that car and they might can help you find one. That's how I get most of the parts for my rides. Good luck with the search.

5

Any luck yet? Yesterday I lost the same part off the trunk lid of my '72 LTD convertible. Checked eBay, Mke's and Dearborn classics. Next eMail is to the Galixie 500 club. Gotta be one someplace! Edtrbob@mac.com