gonna restore a 69' ford, 351 winser..any advice?

35

Asked by Aug 04, 2010 at 08:08 PM

wondering how long it will take and how much am i looking at..just want to do it b4 it rusts away..mostly for my dad before he goes blind the rest of the way.

to restore a car takes time and money & who does it,he most likely wont see it,but do it and take him for rides in it.it is a great thing you doing for your dad.

35

thank you, yeah i am gonna do it little by little, but my dad is the one who is prolly gonna drive it first not me lol. just love cars and trucks..mostly doing stuff to them and feeling like i accomplished something.