sick of jdm

95

Asked by Jan 31, 2009 at 07:06 PM

i am so sick of taking crap from any one who owns a honda or toyota. being a female mechanic doesnt make it any easier! all i hear is hondas run forever. frieking blah blah blah. i baby my focus and have never had a problem. routine maintance and getting the small probs fixed before they destroy your car are all that needs to be done. anyone else sick of being ragged on for being a FORD lover?

1,005

Madam, I do believe I am in love! With my Ford at very least ;) '85 Crown Vic... Show me a Honda that old, that still runs as strong!

95

sweet- those crown vics can run forever- why do you think the boys in blue ride w/ the blue oval?!