I really like this 2011 Hyundai Genesis with 34K miles. The asking price is $17,500 which seems questionable. They say the title is clean but the car fax report only has 2 entries both from 2014. How is that possible if the car is a 2011? Should I take advantage of a great deal or look onward?

Asked by Mar 17, 2014 at 02:13 AM

I looked at the car and it seemed fine but I noticed that the wheel disks were rusty. Is that
normal?

21,965

If you mean the brake rotors have a rusty color, yes that is normal, no problem- it just means it has been sitting- using them will scrape that surface corrosion off and shine them right up- as far as the report goes, who knows? These reports can be spotty and is nothing to base a decision on unless something negative comes up- in my opinion, tho, 17 grand is a lot of money for a used Korean car- you can buy a new Fiat 500, a Toyota Corolla, or something similar, new, and cool