When I'm driving, every time I turned right there is a noise squeaky and grinding. Same thing when I try bump and land on a path holes . What is that all about?

Asked by May 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

sounds very dangerous...take it over to your alignment shop and have the tie rod ends replaced...sad because they keep takin' away our guns....our grease guns, that is...on account of these bastards are supposed to be "permanently sealed" (my ass) just drill and fit a zerk grease fitting on each one~....seriously change your tie rod ends~...your life actually does depend on it....think of a time when you cannot turn your steering wheel to avoid a fatal collision....all could be avoided if you'd tend to your front end work.~!

Best Answer

How much will gonna cost me?

price out the parts...figure on no more than three hours tops @ $75/hr (barnyard wrencher price) $225/labor and $$$ U work the parts, you won't share which model or year....need to know that to begin...besides such assumptions...take it to an alignment shop...how much can it be?...it's only your life and the life of your passengers at stake here~

this vehicle must have seen a lot of mud/wet duty, else your tie-rods would not cry so much~