Truck died will start then dies again

Asked by Nov 16, 2016 at 09:39 PM

Truck acted as if running outta gas. Died starts
right up but won't idle.  Fuel pump was leaking
replaced it .truck starts won't idle

70

Not enough information regarding the vehicle...specially Year and Make. It could be a bunch of stuff...My first recommendation is to check out the fuel filter and make sure is not clogged. However if the vehicle is fairly new...you could have an issue with your throttle body....it may need to be replaced....although some mechanics will actually clean it and may last a little longer before you have to replace the throttle body. When posting a question like this...it is important to give the year , make and model. This helps to narrow the issue. Good luck, George

It's a 1977 GMC c25 3/4 ton 350 5.7 new fuel pump rubber gas lines new spark plugs and wires I replaced fuel filter in line and little one on carb. Starts fine then just dies no matter what I do .