Hi have a 91 Oldsmobile cutlass ceria

Asked by Apr 01, 2016 at 11:33 PM

I have a 91 Oldsmobile cutlass ceria it crank
bt wont start replaced almost everything idk
wat els it can be

1,730

Why don't u start by givin us more detial on what u have done so far.

Have replaced crank senior fuel pump nd regulator control module spark plugs injectors cords tps idel control vaule. Nd o2 senior

Shot starter fulid nd it acts likecit wants to start bt dnt

23,225

let me look in my crystal ball- it is coming clear, clearer- yes, I see someone spending way too much time and money on an old Ciera- my feeling is that it is the ignition module, after all!

Its brand new so it cant be it

1,730

If it doesn't want to catch before start fluid and than catches after starting fluid its typically a fuel issue, because u have spark. If this is case test fuel related items first. Do you hear fuel pump, ever change filter, check relay/fuse, do pressure test. And if you like the car and have the money and cars decent why not fix it?

Fuel pump comes on nd i replaced almost everything bt nt the fuel filter i put 1200 in dis car nd i only paid 400$ for it

I would bt i dnt have the money to put init anymore

1,730

Maybe jamnblues is right bout lettin it go, but u'll loose money. I would look up or go to youTube and c how to check whole fuel system. If it wants to start with start fluid , typically its fuel related. Of course you could have an underlying larger issue. Any other major issues prior to all this. Have you checked other systems at all?