Why won't my passenger seat in my 07 gmc yukon denali xl move forward or back?

Asked by Mar 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM

I was vacuuming out my truck and when I got to the passenger side as I
moved the seat forward I noticed it took awhile to get to far forward position.
Once it got there now it move back. All other options for that seat work, the
up and down as well as the heated seat options.  Driver seat works fine.

You will have to unplug the fore and aft motor to check for proper power and grounds in both forward and backwards positions on the switch, if you have those power and grounds then the motor is bad, if not then the switch went away, but as you stated it took it a while to move all the way it still can be the motor, and it fried the switch.