I have a 2003 Grand Prix it would turn but it will not start

Asked by Aug 20, 2015 at 08:21 AM

I changed the thermostat

101,515

Make sure you have a good 12 volts at the battery, check all the connections at the battery as well. I would also clean the throttle body good with a throttle body cleaner...

66,015

Check the wiring going to the ignition control module. If this is a GT model with the 3.8 L V6 that wiring harness needed to be moved to change the thermostat. Make sure none of the wires got unplugged, damaged, or wet during the repair. HTH. -Jim

8,850

There should be 2 wires that are near where you may have be working that go down the back of the engine from the ignition module... the go to the crank sensor ... if they got unplugged that may be your problem good luck