How do i replace the back window on my 1996 1500 sirra gmc truck my boyfriend broke it and i have to fix it i have window so what else do i need and how do i do it

Asked by Sep 18, 2014 at 08:55 PM

6,845

Look up "Chilton's" service manual online, go to a local library and look for Chilton's or Barnes & Noble. Look up your vehicle by year and then look for rear window replacement. It will probably be a few screws inside the truck cab on the frame or just pulling everything out (be careful with the broken glass, then pull out the rubber gasket and re-install gasket on new window glass. Use 1/4 inch diameter rope to re-install from inside truck.