I am in the columbus ga area. I have a 2003 yukon xl denali with the 2tone 2nd row bench 40/60. I would like to trade for the same color 2nd row captain chairs. If u are interested please reach me at scottielane22@gmail.com thanks

Asked by May 13, 2014 at 06:43 PM

I am in the columbus ga area. I have a 2003 yukon xl denali with the 2tone 2nd row bench
40/60. I would like to trade for the same color 2nd row captain chairs. If u are interested
please reach me at scottielane22@gmail.com thanks

Hi, I have the 2tone 2nd row captain chairs for the 2004 Yukon xl Denali, they are grey. I would be interested in trading for the 60/40 bench, I'm located in NJ. Are yours grey or tan?