Parking light wont shut off

Asked by Jan 31, 2014 at 02:10 PM

Drove the car the other day. Turned car off, got out, locked it. The parking light on the right side only, will not turn off. Have tried everything. It has drained the battery and cannot get it to charge. When the battery charger is connected it makes noises and the parking light on the drivers side comes on again and then dies again.

17,635

You have a short to power. See if you can reach underneath it and turn the connector and take the bulb out. This will keep it from draining the battery until you can get it fixed.