2007 Denali XL I bought it used and assume it came standard with All Wheel Drive. Is it good in sand and what tire pressure should it be in sand?

Asked by Jan 24, 2014 at 03:03 PM

10,065

Depends on your rims and tires and how your going to drive it. Trial and error for any given situation. Different tires have different beads. A good wheeler will learn when and where and how much pressure to run. Odds are if your going to wheel in sand dry enough to require extreme low pressures with an XL you will be stuck long before you blow a bead. Bring a spare, good jack, air compressor, soap and a good ratchet strap. Most times you can reseat the bead on the truck.