Can a 2011 Yukon Denali nav map system be upgraded to 2013?

Asked by Oct 05, 2013 at 09:32 PM

I have a 2013 Denali HD i bought it new.  I just bought my wife a 2011 Yukon Denali and
I don't like the navigation. For a 2011 it looks old compared to 2013.  Is there any way to
update the navigation?

27,015

You can get the GM North America Map Update for $159.99 from GM directly, this link will take you to the site -------------------------------- ----> http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq- GMNorthAmerica-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewApplication- DisplayCachedWelcomePage?SelectedMenuItem=Home

27,015

UPDATE: Ok...The above link is NOT working for some ridiculous reason....Just go to GM.com and search for the Navigation Maps area of the site and put in year, make, model.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-GMNorthAmerica-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?ShowAllProducts=YES&CatalogCategoryID=me8KCghBRrMAAAE.3hhoq6I1

27,015

Thanks for the assist @ DavidH25, the link above works perfectly! :)

I tried yours..???? No go

27,015

Oh yeah, I realize mine doesn't work. Glad you could figure out the right link! Well, Fixturing ...Hope DavidH25 and I were able to help you....I'm sure you may not want to spend the $159.99, but it's either that or get a standalone Garmin or Tom Tom GPS (for about the same $$), which ALSO need Map Updates, unless you ante up $300.00 or so and get Lifetime Maps/Traffic models of these units.

Awesome thanks for all the help.