how do I change updte my Navigation DVD?

Asked by Nov 10, 2007 at 03:19 PM

Want to get latest DVD for '07 Yukon XL Denali. Iknow the disc resides behind display but haven't figured out how to open it. Any ideas??

42,515

I would call the salesman at the dealership where you purchased it. They should be able to show you at no charge.

375

I updated my Nav disc to the lastest one a couple of months ago and posted some info here: http://istargazer.blogspot.com/2008/11/gm-nav-disc-pn-25974486u.html All you have to do to remove the disc is press the MENU button on the right side of the touch screen and choose the NAV option to change the search area/database. One of the choices is to eject the disc.

160

Hi guys I work in Saudi Arabia, They have stupid dealers. The DVD that comes with my Yukon Denali is made for Canada and US I nned to know where to get Arabian Gulf ( Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman) Maps for my car please ...

165

you go ont your nav and click on nav then eject button

165

how the hell did you get one? let alone howd it get there?

50

You also have to be in park. I tried this for hours driving back when I first bought my denali. put in park and the screen options change.

Mr.Shall, Still you are looking for DVD maps? if yes, please contact me on : dossary001@yahoo.com i have the latest DVD Regards,

50

If any body live in Saudi Arabia and need to update his Map Contact: Mob: 0558279726 Email: hoho8000@gmail.com I got this info from : http://www.mstaml.com/section/item.php?i=1032111 His location in Eastern Province.

9,585

the nav disc is located behind the screen- use the menu button on the right side and go to navigation menu on top pushbutton on the screen- there will be a button there to change the disc and it will pop out and tilt down- push the eject button behind the screen and the map dvd will come out- put the new one in and touch the "close button you will see in the middle of the nav screen and it will close- if this doesn't work, then gently push it upright and again, gently push the screen back in until you feel it click.

40

please contact me if you are interested middle east map dvd information ku2007pk@gmail.com

30

I live in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh .. Find disc DVD update your screen and also maps of the Middle East .. From there he has sent me a link to download Emily: 3zyiz@live.com

10

Dear Abdul Aziz, I have GMC Acadia and I dont know how to update the Navigation Map. I know how to find the navigation disc but it is not available in the mark with new maps for Gulf. I would appreciate if you can help me updating my navigation maps.

20

I live in oman and i just bought a us casillac escalade '07. I need to update/get a gcc navigation dvd. Dealer does not have a solution for that

9,585

Abd01- if you go to a local dealer (if there is one), they can order a proper Nav DVD for your region- if you don't have a local dealer, in the back of your owner's manual there is a phone number you can call to get an updated Nav DVD. I hope this helps.

20

The dealer here is veeery poor in terms of customer service and feed back. They said no solution for that, it just can t be done... It took them 4 days to make a check up and service...

my car ford expedation king rang model 2008 american not saudi my navication dvd not midil esat please help ion dvd disc midil esat

I live in UAE and got US imported Chevy Impala 2014 which I need to update the navigation system to middle east maps (UAE), is there a way to do so?