Where is the fuse for the driver seat heater? It won't turn off and i want to remove it until I can take it to get fixed

Asked by Jun 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

2005 yukon denali driver side seat heater won't turn off.  It kept coming on yesterday, and now I want to remove the fuse until I get it to the dealer to be fixed

I can't see it, but your eyes are probably better than mine. This one the second from top says 'seats' but I don't know if that means power seats or what///click on them to enlarge

I mean this one, second from top,

and here is this

My power went out in my driver seat and my driver heater seat of my 2006 gmc sierra denali is a fuse or relay or is it somthing else?

I have a 2004 Yukon Denali power seats and heater stopped working... Replaced the 50amp fuse marked MBEC 1. Problem solved!