all electric options on right side will not work?

Asked by Apr 07, 2013 at 09:54 PM

All the electric equipment on the right side of the car will operate. This includes seat controls, seat heaters, windows, mirror temp gauge and locks operated for inside the vehicle.

89,795

Sounds like you lost a ground. If it was a fuse, it would take out both seats, windows, etc.. --- Try running a new temporary ground to the electrical connector under the passenger seat. It's the easiest to get to. The ground should be a black wire on your GM.

555

Always check your fuses first! This seems to be a common problem though so I would also contact GM directly and see if there is a technical service bulletin. It could be they are in Denali over the problem... or is that denial? Sorry, bad joke.