how do i get the front tv to work while i drive

Asked by Nov 06, 2012 at 05:47 PM

33,675

You don't, its a safety feature to keep the drivers eyes on the road not the tv.

its for the passenger not the driver

33,675

Its still visible to the driver and even though your intentions are good not everyone else's is. Like I said they did it because there are idiots out there that think its ok to watch TV while driving. On a side note even if the driver wasn't watching the screen there is still a very high chance that the lights alone could cause a distraction at night. Go park in a dark parking lot and play a movie while trying to watch out the windshield and you will see its annoying. It even states in the owners manual that the video screen only works in park. You can't even set up the Bluetooth on the newer ones unless your in park. If your passenger wants to watch a movie while driving they will have to ride back seat.