Engine sizes

Asked by Apr 02, 2009 at 04:51 PM

My girlfriend recently wandered into a car dealership to look at a 2007 Yukon Denali they had on sale. They offered her one that has 30,000 miles on the clock for $38,000. My problem is they said it has a 5.3 litre engine and I'm pretty sure that only the standard Yukon's come in 5.3 and the Denali is a 6.2 litre. Does anyone know if I'm wrong about this? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Chris Johnson

385

You are right. The Denali comes only with the 6.2L engine.

40

all denali from 2007 n up is 6.2 2001-2006 is 6.0 5.3 is just yukon you're right bud

105

some dealers put a denali grill, wheels , tail lights , logos , on a yukon to sell it with a higher price,Denali comes with 6.2 engine , when u open the door u will find denali logo where u put ur foot & denali logo on the steering wheel.

265

Since 2007 the standard engine on the GMC Yukon (SLE) is a 4.8L. The uplevel engine on the Yukon SLE and standard engine on the SLT is a 5.3L. The 2007 and new GMC Yukon Denali has a standard 6.2L Variable Valve Time and Electronic Lift Control engine mated with a six speed automatic transmission. It is the only engine available (other than the 6.0L two mode hybrid) on the Denali since it's re-design in 2007.