Im interested in an older Ferrari...how expensive is the maintenance. I know this is a general question, and irt is becuae I am unsure of the model I want. I am interested in the 612 and any 4 seate

40

Asked by brianj911 May 28, 2014 at 03:10 PM

Im interested in an older Ferrari...how expensive is the maintenance.  I know this is a
general question, and irt is becuae I am unsure of the model I want.  I am interested in the
612 and any 4 seater

23,275

excessive - you'll need deep pockets just to keep it running week by week.

12,125

agree

10,745

have you heard the phrase "if you have to ask, you can't afford it"?

70

I had a 1969 365GT V12. 40 hrs labor in a tune-up and many parts= $8000.00. Plus it broke a lot. I figured $5/mile to drive it. Lots of fun, glad it's gone.