Quick question

Asked by Mar 28, 2016 at 09:06 PM

I want a Dodge Challenger or charger but my credit score
is about a 600 and I'm a first time buyer with 2000 down
how should I go about this guys help me out

11,540

You might not like my answer Wade. A low credit score is going to cost you extremely high interest rate. there are people out there who will loan you the money, but expect loan shark rates and unreasonable terms, like paying weekly etc. If I were you, oh wait, I was you when I was younger! Save your money until you can pay for something in cash. it will feel a lot better to own it than sharing it with a loan shark.

450

With 2000 down you should have no problem getting a usedrt charger for about 12 k. A v6 09 Challenger goes for about 15 k if you look around.