My dad had a 1941 Plymouth Pick up he bought to restore and its in parts. What is it worth?

Asked by Oct 01, 2015 at 02:05 PM

My dad had a 1941 Plymouth pick up to restore. He died a couple months ago and was never able to do so. It is all apart and he also CHOPPED the top!!Most all the parts are there but not back together. I wanted to know what I could get out of it realistically. I don't work on restoration projects and wanted to sell it but have no Idea what to ask or even who. I appreciate your answer...

Kelly Mayo

nor do i/ we... stock? drive train? tell me more !!! send pictures............

The Plymouth is rare- and if it has no rust, there are quite a few who will be interested in it- and know how to put it back together- the problem is the chopped top- that will turn these kinda people off- and put it into the realm of "rodders" and I'm afraid you won't get as much from them- put an ad in Hemmings news, ask $4000 for it and see what you can get-