Hi,I found I car on ya'll website and purchased it when I got my finiance papers they had change the price of the vehicle I still have a screen shot of the price of the car but i don't have the listin

20

Asked by May 26, 2015 at 11:23 AM

I found I car on ya'll website and purchased it when I got my finiance papers they had
change the price of the vehicle I still have a screen shot of the price of the car but i don't
have the listing and pictures from your website. If you could send my this info It will help
me out alot. Here's the VIN# 2C3AA63H85H660171.

217,315

Even if you had the info, they will still tell you it's not the correct price. Stick to your guns and walk if they won't honor the price you want to pay. Simple as that.

23,065

If youve already signed the paper work to an agreed price via the dealers terms, I dont think there is anything you can do.

146,325

The listing is gone. There are only 4 listings nationwide for a 2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 and none of them with that VIN. Sorry, I was going to send you the link and screen-shot but it's not there

Best Answer
20

listing is gone but there still traces of that info here. I really need help on this one they stole my 1600 dollar down payment and got me paying 2,000 dollars more then the asking price somebody here must have an answer or this info.

146,325

click the ? in orange on the lower right of this page. Send the CarGurus Admin your predicament. (I know mild word for being ripped-off) But they are really good and getting back to you in a reasonable amount of time and surely will help. It makes the site look less legitimate. And it is a legit site here

146,325

Unfortunately both Tom and Michael make good points, both of them. That dealer will claim typo or something. They play bait-and-switch all too often

23,065

Fine print, dealer fees, prices subject to change, dealer jargen, bla bla bla. Try what fordnut said with contacting the admin and maybe the sales manager at the dealership, if they are any good they will hear you out. Good Luck