What could be wrong with my van when the no traction control light comes on and stays on? Also it will not come out of park now!

Asked by Dec 09, 2014 at 04:19 PM

When the vehicle was in park and the
light was on, I would have to turn it
off and back on the get it to go out of
park. Now that I have parked it I
can't get it out of park now!

66,705

The traction control is a sensor going bad,or reading wrong,the not coming out of park is your neutral/safety switch is bad.The switch should be under dash at break pedal.

Not sure of the answer yet, but this is happening to me. Found that if you shut off the car and restart it with your foot on the brake, you can shift it out of park. I have to do this every time I put it in park until I can get it fixed.

I am also having the same issue with my 2012 town and country and im shocked because I only have 34k miles on it. I have to cut the van off and turn it back on in order for me to be able to switch it out of park, taking it into the dealer next week to get fixed