rawr! i just left work...turn my 1994 jeep grand cherokee laredo over and it seems to be running a bit hard...started driving anyway as I drove it without problems to work, any who, my fiancee calls while driving and I like the girl I am pull over on the freeway so as not to be on my cell phone and it starts sounding like it wants to stall out, then yep, it does and it won't restart, it sounds like it wants to as it turns over fine, almost like there is no gas, but I have a half of a tank full, I just got it back as my daughter rolled it on its side in a ditch last week, but is started right up and has been fine! WTF! help me someone as I just started this job and it's 15 miles away and I haven't even got a paycheck coming for 2 weeks...should I just go back to the freeway and throw some gas on it and light her up and walk away or????

Asked by Nov 13, 2013 at 06:23 PM

1994 jeep grand cherokee laredo inline 6 4wd

Is your insurance paid up?

Best Answer

No no, seriously not suggesting anything like that, but a vehicle that has been laid over on it's side, and left for any length of time could have many problems that don't manifest right away. Suggest getting it off the freeway first, even if it means a tow bill before the Highway Patrol does it for you.. then a mechanic. Yeah, I know, that's no help but there are just sooooo many possibilities. Best of Luck and next time let the phone call go to voice mail

no it was on side for less than 30 minutes...then when they came to tow it away then it started right up and drove onto truck. since then i have been driving it...any ideas on why all of a sudden it just stalled out and died on freeway and then wont start now, it does turn over and sounds like it wants to though....

Sorry Rhonda I don't. But there are many guys here that very well might. Hey fellas....?