Cadillac Model selection does not have Victoria Coupe to select

20

Asked by Jan 21, 2016 at 08:47 PM

I have a 1922 Cadillac Victoria Coupe that I'd like to sell but this model is not a
selection on your list.

82,765

I would just add that into the description. The best place to advertise an antique like that would be on Hemmings.

20

Thanks so much for replying. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to continue unless you select this option. I have check Hemmings but was trying to avoid all the fees for posting and selling. Thanks again!

82,765

Unfortunately old and rare cars like yours get forgotten about when those pull down menus are created. Hemming's is probably your best bet unless you put it up for auction. I am selling a car on Hemming's and unfortunately all I get is flippers and scammers.

82,765

Craig's list is a total waste of time unless you enjoy combating thieves, liars and scammers.

71,585

Victoria is the body type, not the model. It would be a Type 61 and either model 4420, 4430, or 5090. HTH. -Jim