No time inticatior and 2 marks on damper. If up on comprestion stroke. How far will the piston be if i measure from outside down through spark plug hole.

Asked by Oct 01, 2016 at 01:32 AM

Also Accel dizzy litte cap. It has 2 holes at bottom and one on top under rotor and a big
hole mid shaft front. It has 8 on shaft under rotor the wheel has 8 and b plus it has a
arrow are notch down where the stator is. I probably had it in perfect time. I pulled dizzy
did again now started real quick but had pings and pops in collecters. Now check engine
light on run test it flashed 12 everytime all clear but it looks like iac light on. This started
because i had code 13. So i put resistor dowb on o2 sensor. No code run good but i seen
a short in o2 plug i cut off. So i took resistor out no code 13 but a lot of problems. Just
changed iac but its not working had to use set screw to keep it running. I jumped a and c
termanil it shot pin and spring off. No temp so i swapped and wire bottom sendor and
green gauge wire to sendor on top. I had temp but now i dont. Alternator wire burt so i
wired it in to the alternator plug now only chsrges 9.8-10. I have 2wd but a 4wd fuse. Took
it out put back speedometer started working. Check gauges came on bumped fuse box it
went off. Ive got a performance cam use to hear it but not now. Roller rocker lifters
performane intake cold air intake headers 60 series exhanst. Accel dizzy and coil. New
wires plugs fuel pump filter and tank. Now i have gas gauge. When it ran really good it
would start but u stop run in store. Come out start it would fluid bad enough that i would
change plugs and oil. Never happen if the truck hadnt been driven yet.If i got on it it
backfired a big flame out exhaust. It didnt have anymore power then before motor was
rebulit. With performancd mods. Please help.

No answers yet