Lowering my Car

Asked by Feb 04, 2016 at 02:35 AM

Hi Guys, I have a question that I need an answered....

I have a 2010 - 2011 Chevy Spark I want to lower the car but there is no lowering kits available locally and I am only able to find very expensive coilovers online and I cant afford them.. so here is my question can I use a lowering kit of a car similar to mine with almost the same specs to mine for example can I use Toyota Yaris lowing kit on my Chevy Spark ?? I can pick those up locally for cheap can I do this ???

1,400

to answer your question regarding if yaris lowering kit fits chevy is pretty easy.. go to your local auto parts store (autozone) and ask for lowering kit for both vehicles, if SAME number comes up for both vehicles, then yes you can use it, if numbers are different, then no.