Would a 93,94,95,96 Chevy engine fit into a 99 Chevy Tahoe?

Asked by Nov 06, 2015 at 05:12 PM

It depends on the engine if it is the regular v8 350 cubic inch 5.7 litre then yes it should fit if done right

60,665

It might fit but you will have issues with passing smog. Old engines in newer cars is not a good idea.

You should see these web-sites before you spend and waste money. Many States do not allow an engine model year older than the model year if the recipient vehicle. Calif I know for sure. Then Texas, https://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/vi/Misc/faq/engine.htm -- and other States. Check the laws in your State- Then Big Brother- the EPA laws http://www2.epa.gov/sites/production/files/documents/engswitch_0.pdf -just a friendly warning before you begin a money pit

21,985

No