2002 cavalier

5

Asked by Sep 01, 2015 at 09:43 AM

Is there any way to manually calibrate the instrument cluster on this car?

104,205

No you will need to replace it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZxOYXNm_t4

5

already have! Will this need to be taken to a dealer to get calibrated

104,205

It's a 2002 car, its cheaper to just replace it again with a working one if the one you have is not working. I seen them on ebay and other sites for like $50.00. I will cost you more to have the one you have fixed...

5

I have replaced the old one with one that I got from a salvage yard put it in and gauges are not working. Im being told that it has to be calibrated and was wondering is there a way to manually do this without having to take it to a dealer

104,205

No its something that you will not be able to do yourself...you can take it to a dealer but its going to cost you....

5

okay thank you very much for your help

104,205

No Problem and good luck...