Can you tell me what this is?

Asked by Jul 01, 2015 at 02:15 PM

Question type: General

3 Answers


You have a center cap from a 1960's era Chevy. No idea what model. Anyone?

2 out of 2 people think this is helpful.

About 1960's Chevy spin on hub cap

2 out of 2 people think this is helpful.

Thank you for your knowledge! I kinda figured it was a chevy hub (ergo the Chevy logo), I was really wondering what kind of car could house this hub and if it is something an owner would want back? Found near my home.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Chevrolet in your area?

CarGurus has 737,899 nationwide Chevrolet listings starting at $499.


Search Chevrolet Questions

Chevrolet Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 20,620
#2 John Saffrahn
John Saffrahn
Reputation 15,190
#3 FordNut
Reputation 14,780
View All