I'm looking to buy a z71 Tahoe and I'm wondering what size engine it has

30

Asked by Jun 05, 2015 at 11:38 AM

I'm wondering because the whole
car costs $9000 and its stock with
some slight modifications And I'm
wondering if it's worth it

1,565

How many miles on the truck? Any rust? Any accidents? Does the seller have service records? What modifications?

30

It has like 105,000 miles and I didn't see rust or any history of Accidents and just body modifications

1,565

Offer them 6800 and see what they say. Personally, I wouldn't pay over 7200 for that vehicle, at the most and that's only if I really wanted it. You can find a newer Tahoe with similar mileage for around the same price

30

Thank you Stanford