how can I find out if I quilifty to buy a truck. with 500.00 down, and 100.00. I'm on a very fixed income.

Asked by Jan 04, 2015 at 02:54 PM

I'm in need of a truck, used, but running so I can meet my doctors appointments. I need to be able too put down 500.00, and not pay out more then 100.00, a month in fees.
It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it will run and will pass inspection.   hopefully not too many miles on it, but no major repairs needed.   I have a 94 chevy truck as a trade in, but it needs repairs, it would have too be towed.  I would like a manual ,but will take an automatic as a last choice.   if you will be so kind, to call me at 484-667-6694 with a reply, or any other questions.

check your brake switch, it has on many times closed down my chevy truck.

68,385

Search under the used cars section here on this website. Enter the kind of vehicle you want within say a 50 mile radius of your zip code. I'm sure you can find something. Good luck to you! HTH. -Jim

it doesn't matter, as long as it meets my needs.

775

Sometimes in live you have to take baby steps.buy a 500 dollar car.get to your medical appts your health or a truck.the truck will come in time.with a one hundred a month you can't buy anything