How much is my truck worth?

25

Asked by Dec 18, 2014 at 02:49 PM

i've got a 1985 chevy k20 pickup i've got a big block 502 crate motor in it along with a new th400 tranny with 9 inches of lift and 18/39-16.5 mickey thompson tires how much you think it's worth?

25

and the motor only has 1,300 miles on it and less on the transmission

For scrap metal parts...Maybe $500-$600. Time for a new ride, Clyde! Slide on down to your local Dealer for some sizzling HOT Holiday deals on some new wheels!! Avoid the Dodge Dealer at ALL COSTS!!

25

I think you mean a C20 because the "K" series was the designation for suburban and blazers in 1985. Regardless, it's market value depends largely on the options (air condition, cruise, captains seats, etc.) mileage, it's overall condition (interior, previous body work, etc.) compared to others on the market like it and whether or not it has rust,etc.. It's a nice looking truck overall and it looks like you've put a lot of money into it from what I can see in the photo and your description. In the right market (Clemson, SC, Tennessee and other "Orange College Color Areas"). If it's CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN and showroom condition, it's worth upwards of $7-10k to the right buyer. You can deduct for imperfections/issues from there... If you are going to ask for top dollar though, you'd better have photos of your receipts and GREAT photos of that new drive train. Best of luck!

C is 2wd k is 4wd...pleas learn for facts befor posting