I have a 2006 Chevy impala and it won't start , I just replace the starter 2 days ago and it was running good now it won't start again all the lights are on in the car and it won't turn over

Asked by Nov 20, 2014 at 10:17 PM

64,415

First check the battery and connection,s,then check fuse,s ,main/ecm.

Best Answer
19,050

Ditto what T_S_T said! The connections at the battery and starter have to be clean and tight.

Someone tried to give me a jump and all the lights are on

19,050

You said tried, I'm assuming it still didn't start. Are the connections tight and clean? Recheck the connections at the starter and battery. Did it turn over?