I hav a 2006 chevy impala,3.5 gas,ls there are about 12 wires that run between the powerstiren pump and the top of the block that I need to replace....what are these wires called and the clip...???

Asked by Aug 17, 2014 at 03:12 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


This is your engine compartment wiring harness. HTH. -Jim

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Chevrolet Questions

Chevrolet Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 22,380
#2 Rowefast
Reputation 16,150
#3 John Saffrahn
John Saffrahn
Reputation 15,770
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.