I have a 99 S-10 4.3 liter v-6 that runs really rough while cold, after it sits for about 30 minutes from the initial start up it runs fine, can anyone tell me what senor i need to replace or whats wrong?

Asked by Jan 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

261,725

is the CEL on?

There are no codes or check engine light on.

20,685

Vacuum leak, Injector not sealing off letting gas into the cylinder, Start of a blown head gasket leaking antifreeze into cylinder and sealing off as it warms up.

Thank you tuff4x4, I will check for vacuum leaks and injectors leaking. I have never over heated the motor and it doesn't use any antifreeze, but I will keep that in mind.