i had to replace my battery. so i did now i had to get a jump my car started just fine . except that when i turned my ac on my car shut down. why?

5

Asked by Dec 12, 2013 at 03:21 PM

2,155

does it shut down everytime you use your a/c even if your battery is fully charged? if you replace your battery with a new one or a decent seccond hand one there should be enough in your battery to start your car without the need for a boost. If you did boost it and say you had a bad connection between the battery and your car where the battery was not powering your car with a good alternator your car will run without a battery but your a/c compressor puts alot of drag on the motor and pulls alot of power. which maybe your problem.