how many miles should I get out of a 2007 Envoy SLT V6 Vortex Engine that has now 200,000km?

Asked by Nov 29, 2013 at 05:00 PM

Purchasing GmC envoy slt v6 vortex engine suv and want to know if 5800 dollars is
reasonable for it when it has that many km's on it.

40

As with any vehicle, the potential amount of mileage (or Kilometers in your case) you may get out of it depend on many factors such as maintenance history, abuse, and driving habits. When I buy cars, I typically look for cars that have some kind of maintenance history. Also, read reviews from trusted websites from people who own the type of vehicle you're buying. In general, they're fairly reliable vehicles so long as you keep up on basic repairs and scheduled maintenance.