Please chevrolet tracker will not rev normally after covering some kilometres,if one stops and off the engine for about 5 minutes and start the engine again it will rev normally.What could be the problem.

Asked by Aug 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM

Not moving properly after covering some kilometres,hold on for some minutes,start again and it will move normally.What could ba the problem

3,425

You say your truck does not "rev normally" after "covering some kilometers." How far do you have to go or how long do you have to drive before you have a problem? And when it stops revving normally, is your engine revving too fast or too slow? More details on exactly what's happening should help give our community a better idea how to solve the problem.

Best Answer