How much is my blazer worth?

10

Asked by Apr 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

It's a 1984 chevy blazer 4X4 with 29,200 miles on it in ok
condition. How much ideally would it be worth?

246,725

Did you check www.kbb.com? You can input your location to get a more accurate number.

10

Yeah they don't go back as far as 1984 from what I can tell.

sound newish. If the motor is tight, this is a real find that kbb and others do not get to listen to this motor, smell the interior or smell the exhaust lay an eyeball on straight ahead, check the wheel well to tire clearances, stuff that if perfect cannot be related to a price that is correct~

If someone LOVES the car, they must have it. bottom line when dealing with emotions and cars...the thing is it has to be something that one actually could fall in love with, such that you don't want to sell it anymore after all your time and polishing to make it perfect~

246,725

www.nada.com