Selling my 1994 chevy silverado truck, a buyer offered me 925$ it needs a new alternator and new brakes would I be getting ripped off?

Asked by Oct 31, 2012 at 07:59 PM

It has a Rebuilt engine and it sounds good nice truck I just feel hes trying to rip me off yester day he offered 1,200
and he talked me down to 925$ should i do it?

335

This of course depends on the mileage and some other factors, but it sounds like $1200 was a little on the low side but not completely unreasonable since it needs some work (1700-2000 if it didnt need new brakes and alternator). Now it sounds like he's just trying to push you around. I would insist on at least the $1200. If he doesn't give it to you, someone else probably will.

just told him I'm not interested

31,125

I am, do you live near chicago? 1200 cash

5

truck looks good; if it runs good ; then thats worth money...if its a reliable everyday driver then why not ask 2500?? and settle for 2300